DMC - Incoming - Berlin and Germany
Emporium Travel finest art of Travel – Incoming Berlin & Germany
We invite you to explore the great country of ours and to see it with our eyes. May we invite you to explore Germany and see & experience it through the eyes of a local.
See/experience Berlin’s exciting contemporary art scene: meet & engage with local artists in their ateliers. The Berlin architecture is so very diverse & multifaceted. Feel the vipe of our newest fashion designers, lifefstyle and food experiences.
Emporium Travel offers an wide spectrum of group and individual art tours in Berlin and its surroundings. Allow us to design your next special event (groups corporate, or incentive) and witness what goes on behind the scenes of this dynamic metropolis. Our team also organizes comprehensive programs for luxury travel agents and their clients.
Emporium Travel tour guides (recommended by The New York Times, Vogue, National Geographic, Michelin among others) are known for their sophisticated understanding of contemporary art, architecture, and design. We are excited by and attentive to new developments in fashion, food, and lifestyle in this thrilling destination. Berlin is an exceptional place that allows us to explore relevant neighborhoods with classical sights as well as culinary experiences.
Berlin’s popular art scene & insider, art tours
Along with its intriguing history Berlin offers visitors the opportunity to witness/experience an energetic multi-cultural metropolis always trending in art and lifestyle/in which new trends in art, architecture, and design of all kinds flourish.
With some 350 contemporary art galleries the “Berlin Biennale” and the “Gallery Weekend” – a must see for art lovers. Berlin is home to over 20,000 (inter)national artists. Once again, not to be missed is the combination a selection of major classical museums (Neues / Pergamon Museum, Hamburger Bahnhof) to small hidden “art spots” and studios/ateliers.
Berlin’s unique dynamics may be assigned/explained or best understood through both the post-wall urban development as well as to the use and re-use of abandoned areas and buildings by internationally acclaimed architects who now showcase their skills at exactly these locations.
This unique mixture of old and new is Berlin’s secret: formerly unused areas – some having historical significance – have been transformed into cultural meeting places: a living history to be discovered and lived.
AvantGarde Design : Made in Berlin
“Made in Berlin” is an international trend. Fashion and lifestyle sectors keep expanding, evolve and revolt. Currently over 800 labels are at home in Berlin – from upcycling to high fashion. Sustainable products, furniture designers, and interior decorators are part of the creative scene. Twice a year the “Fashion Week” draws an international crowd of buyers, journalists, and aficionados. In Berlin you will find newcomers, innovators and established brands living in a uniquely Berlin symbiosis.
Food and Lifestyle
Berlin is a culinary center. You will find internationally known restaurants and celebrity chefs, innovative styles of cooking, and the cuisine of many nations. Berliners are also fans of “pop up” kitchens, urban gardens, and efforts to harvest and prepare organic food. We can introduce you to artists, craftsmen, restaurateurs, and shop keepers who live, work & define Berlin. One can maintain there is uniqueness to the Berlin understanding of “foodie”.
This is how we like to work together
The Emporium Travel team is passionate & dedicated to exploring the art, history, culture, and daily life of modern Berlin. Our tours are custom designed to meet your interests and needs with that special Berlin twist. Tours can include visits to important historic and cultural sites, museums devoted to particular periods or forms of art, private studios and galleries. We can visit interesting Berlin neighborhoods, public spaces, shops, restaurants, or recreational facilities. Together we would not only set the stage, but orchestrate the mood.
Our tours are always private and perhaps more important: personal. Our intention is that wherever you go you will get a sense of the rhythm and texture of the surroundings. An additional service involves pairing a tour with a special dining experience. Again, your interests and tastes will guide us as which arrangements to make…and in what order. We welcome all your questions, ideas & visions and grealty value your input as we plan your visit together.
Emporium Travel arranges single day visits or longer tours for individuals or groups. We work with corporate programs for business travelers, exhbition and trade fairs.
You may learn more about us under “Programs” or “Tours” and request an offer via firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +49-30- 80 20 83 700 – www.emporiumtravel.de
Emporium Travel tips – Berlin’s must do’s
- Prominent modern architects and the new Berlin: Kohlhoff tower with panoramic view of Potsdamer Platz
- The New Museum restored by David Chipperfield – Nefertiti on Museum Island (Unesco World Heritage)..time of day, which rooms
- New space of Gallery König in the former church St. Agnes in Kreuzberg
- Art, Fashion and Lifestyle in the Jewish-shaped Barn District
- Berlin’s new governmental district – “Band des Bundes” by Schultes and Frank
- The closed airport Tempelhof – today a recreational area and event location for fashion, design and art fairs
- The “Kulturbrauerei” (brewery of culture) with Green Living, Berlin’s first showroom for sustainable furniture
- BIKINI BERLIN – the city’s first concept mall
- Sustainable Kreuzberg: Aufbauhaus, Prinzessinnengarten and Markthalle 9
If you are looking for the unusual Destination Management Company, read on:
When does living history and culture add value to your trip to Germany and to your event?
Whatever your needs may be, from themed sightseeing tours to customized trips through Germany - we create tailor-made programs with you and for you, that cater to your company's values & CSR ethics.
Using our expert knowledge & local experience of local cultural institutions, artists, collectors, museums and many other hidden treasures, we design memories & moments unique to your needs when planning events.
Support the local cultural heritage in your chosen destination with your event!
We offer unique experiences in art and culture in one of a kind Berlin:
Trace the footsteps of architect Henry Van de Velde, composer Johann Sebastian Bach or sculptor Arno Breker, and many more. Enjoy exclusive art collections with seasoned curators - and, afterwards, your quality time for dinner, talks, lounging and exchanges in the relaxed and elegant atmosphere of the collection's rooms.
Unique company incentives and team building events:
After spending the first night in a barn, "set sail" with your own team-built raft, then capture a luxury yacht and enjoy your cruise down the river, taking in the beautiful cultural highlights from your luxurious 5 * surroundings.
Our most important service is yours for free:
Our total commitment to your success!
Unforgettable experiences, moments and memories of unique in Europe’s unique Berlin.
Our portfolio - with your chosen destination's local cultural treasures always in mind:
- Social programs and services for congresses and conventions
- Guided tours, city-based treasure hunts
- Dinner in exceptional surroundings - art exhibitions, special locations
- Themed cultural trips
- Themed events
- Gala dinners and performances
- Incentives involving culture and fun
- Art and/or culture work shops
- Concerts, Fashion Shows
Our range of services
- a wide range of event formats: social activities, galas, dinners, incentives,
- cultural trips, guided visits, guided tours through art exhibits, city-based treasure hunts,
- team building activities for your holistic handling of the destination and its potential
- planning, organization and implementation, all from a single point of contact for ease of planning and cost control
- transfers, hotel contingents, and administration for participants as a one-stop point for clear participant management
- creation and fulfillment themed tours to cultural / historical areas of importance, e.g. for the Bach Jubilee, 90 years of Bauhaus
- location scouting to secure finding the right constellation of activities to set the right stage for your event
- guidance & insight to align your event & its & objectives with your marketing strategy
- add value by contributing to the company’s core values by lending a cultural focus to your event
- find the right event format & setting to match your company profile
Consultancy service for private collections:
"Art and design as marketing tool – reap the benefits!":
Does your enterprise possess an art collection or extraordinary architecture?
We train your employees on the full value of these assets and how best to communicate these
values to your stakeholders – both internally and externally. Use your resources to their full potential to gain a better position on the market and enhance your image in the eyes of your customers!
Consultancy service for event planning:
When do combining cultural treasures with your event benefit your objectives?
How would an event in Berlin or elsewhere serve your Corporate Social Responsibility vision and values?
Please feel free to send us your requst: email@example.com